Most of our eBook files are available in fixed-format EPUB format., reflowable-format EPUB and Reflowable Kindle MOBI formats. Others are just in one format or another as stated on the individual sales pages. To understand the differences: The first two are ideal for smart phones and tablets. The fixed-format matches the style and layout of our print books. The reflowables change formatting to match your screen size.
When you purchase direct from us, you get access to all file formats available. They are also DRM-free when purchased from us so that you can send them to all of your personal devices.
How to install eBooks on your device:
For Kindle files:
Email the file to yourself and open the email on the phone. Click on install on Kindle when prompted. Alternatively, the Kindle website has directions for how to send a book directly to your Kindle device.
For EPUB files:
1. For an iPhone or iTablet, email the file to yourself and then open the email on your device. Click on the file to download and then when prompted, tell the device to copy it to your iBooks Library. It will be stored there to read whenever you like.
Alternatively, you can drop it into your iTunes library on a computer desktop and then transferred to your device.
2. For Android devices,
It’s easier to upload a file on your computer rather than your Android device.
To upload files on your computer (suggested):
1. Go to Google Play Books.
2. Click My Books.
3. Near the top right of your screen, click Upload files.
4. Find the PDF or EPUB file you want to upload and click Select.
5. Files will appear in your Uploads library.
To upload files on your Android device:
1. Open the Google Play Books app.
2. Touch the Menu > Settings > Enable PDF uploading.
3. Exit the app.
4. Download a PDF or EPUB file on your device and touch Upload to Play Books.
You can see all files you uploaded at My Library > Uploads.
Alternatively, you can also email it to your Android device and open it in Google Play Books.